A business owner must upskill or perish. They need to know the latest methods and trends to stay relevant in the market. And what is a better way to learn than by reading other business blogs and websites?
However, as per Huffington Post, you have over 600 million blogs to choose from. Imagine trying to read from all of them. This article will solve your issue. In the next five minutes, learn all about 10 best business blogs and websites to follow for 2022.
Popular Websites About Business and Investments
Business Insider – an American business and financial website – is one of the best small business blogs . The website was founded by Kevin P. Ryan, Henry Blodget, and Dwight Merriman. The website offers news and insight on areas such as technology, personal finance, investing, entertainment, among others.
The website features both original reporting and content aggregated from other outlets.
- The contributors include entrepreneurs, professors, venture capitalists, authors, and consultants, among others. Thus, what you read is written by experts, not by a person who has just read five blogs on the subject.
- The website is famous for factual reporting, thanks to proper sources and a fact-check record. Thus, you won’t read a piece of false information.
- The mobile-friendly content makes sure you can learn on the go.
- Over 25 million monthly reader-base speaks volumes about the site’s authenticity.
- Business Insider accepts guest posts. Submit expert advice, opinion, inside scoops, or analysis on the topic. Furthermore, you need to submit articles between 500 to 800 words.
A leading source for reliable business news and financial information. That is how Forbes describes itself. The Forbes Entrepreneurs section focuses on offering business news and financial information relevant to small business owners and entrepreneurs.
The company has been around for over 100 years. Furthermore, the company boasts of a reach of over 140 million people across the website and print media. The sheer numbers make Forbes Entrepreneurs perfect for business owners.
- Latest news and trends, listicles, mindsets — the website features articles on everything an entrepreneur needs to know.
- Forbes won the 2020 Webby People’s Voice Award for Business Blog/Website. The award itself speaks a lot about the quality information the site offers.
- Forbes Entrepreneurs accept contributor submissions. However, you must be an expert in the subject you are talking about. A sizable following never hurts. Furthermore, your articles must have been published in other high authority publications as well. If you tick the boxes, send your pitch to the editor of the section you are applying for.
Entrepreneur targets business owners who are starting or growing their businesses. The site offers insider news, tips, and tools to solve challenges entrepreneurs face.
Jason Feifer is the current Editor-in-Chief of Entrepreneur.
- The website features content in the form of articles, videos, and podcasts. Learn in any method you like.
- You can buy books on entrepreneurship to learn from the experts.
- The website offers free webinars on how to start a business.
- Looking for franchises up for purchase? Entrepreneur.com has you covered.
- The Ask an Expert feature allows you to book sessions with an industry expert and solve your doubts.
- AI Writing tools, training video courses, Blockchain Developer bundle, Amazon Dropshipping Masterclass bundle — the Entrepreneur store offers it all. Choose and buy what you need.
- The website offers Entrepreneur Leadership Network program. Selected individuals can write for the website, promote their personal brand, and get access to a personal editor. You can apply directly on the website under the ‘Contribution’ option.
Searching for a site that offers up-to-the-minute news on financial markets, company earnings, technologies, and more? Bloomberg is the perfect option for you.
The website features articles and videos from both Businessweek and Bloomberg News.
- The website offers 24-hour news and information on finance, technology, and company earnings. The information includes trading news, analyst coverage, and historic and real-time price data. Thus, you will never be uninformed with Bloomberg.
- Bloomberg Terminal is an integrated terminal that streams news, trading data, and price data to over 300,000 customers around the world. However, expect to pay over $20,000 a year for the service.
- Subscribe to the website to receive unlimited access to expert analysis and global insights from over 2,700 journalists across over 120 countries. Furthermore, you can live stream the news and analysis and even join exclusive live events in person.
Fast Company offers case studies on technology, business, and design. The articles and case studies help you learn about technology trends, entrepreneurship, and design, among other topics.
Furthermore, you can subscribe to the company newsletter for free to stay updated on the latest trends.
- Read articles, watch videos, and listen to podcasts to learn all about entrepreneurship, design, and technology.
- The Recommender section recommends everything including eco-friendly runner shoes, home gym equipment, kitchen products, and denim brands.
- The Work Life section offers tips on how to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Fast Company features articles on climate change, its challenges, and solutions in the section Impact.
- You can submit guest posts of 1,000 of fewer words. If they do not get back to you within a week, consider the post rejected.
A combination of well-thought opinion pieces, breaking news, internet humor, and memes. That is Mashable for you. The website is one of the popular business websites .
Pete Cashmore founded the company in 2005. Ziff Davis bought the company for $50 million in December 2017.
- You can learn about the latest product launches and technology trends on the website each day.
- Apart from technology, the website covers topics including politics, science, entertainment, and business, among others.
- The Social Good section features articles addressing social issues such as the refugee crisis, mental health, and the situation of women in workplaces.
- Prefer to consume content via podcasts? Mashable features a podcast section in the website.
Score is the nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). The company has over 10,000 volunteers. Furthermore, the company receives government funding as well.
The website is perfect for anyone who wants to start or has just started their business.
- Score offers a large network of business mentors for free. Receive practical advice, proven business tools, and get help optimizing your business plans.
- Watch the free virtual summit that offers 22 educational sessions anytime you want.
- The Resilience Hub offers remote mentoring, training, and resources for small business owners.
- Score has tied up with Google for the Google Digital Readiness Series. Learn to launch and grow your business on a digital platform.
Wondering how to start a successful business ? Small Business Administration is a U.S. government agency that offers support to small business owners and entrepreneurs.
The website features articles on how to launch and grow your business, free business counselling, and business loans, among others.
- The website offers dedicated articles on planning, launching, managing, and growing your business.
- You can get free business counseling from partner organizations and experts.
- The website has a dedicated section that helps you to find an SBA lender for getting business loans.
A subsidiary of Harvard University, Harvard Business Review covers topics such as leadership, strategy, organizational change, work-life balance, and finance, among others. The website is one of the best business news websites.
The website publishes articles written by experts in the field. Thus, you can be sure of the authenticity of the information.
- Harvard Business Review prefers original and disruptive content. Thus, even if the topic is well-worn, expect a unique angle or insight you never read before.
- Each idea and argument is backed up by relevant data, examples, or supporting research. Thus, you won’t read false information.
- If you do not prefer reading articles, you can check out the video and podcast section.
- The Big Idea section features the most pressing issues in business in the present time.
Searching for a business investing blog to learn about the economy and investments? Investopedia is the perfect option for you.
The website offers financial advice, investment dictionaries, and reviews. Furthermore, you can read comparisons of financial products as well.
- The Education section offers articles on stocks, mutual funds, and corporate finance, among others. The website features a blog about business and investments as well.
- Want to practice stock trading? Investopedia offers you a free opportunity with the Stock Market Simulator.
- The Your Money section offers articles on aspects of personal finance such as wealth management, budgeting or saving, taxes, retirement planning, among others.
Upskilling keeps you ahead of the competition
Following these websites will help you stay updated with the latest trends and practices in the business world. The business that learns faster, stays ahead of the competition. Also don’t forget to check our previous list of the best web design and wevelopment blogs